Booking & Cancellation Policy
Hello Yogis. To keep it fair for all students and teachers we have a strict booking and cancellation policy in place. Please note that we cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
1.If you need to cancel a studio class please login to your account via the website or the app and cancel your studio class no later than 2 hours before the session. Studio class cancellations within 4 hours will be recorded as a late cancel. If you have trouble with canceling online or via the app, please email us to cancel your class
Workshops: cancellation policy is 48hrs.
2. If you late cancel (cancelling within the 4 hours of the class start time) or fail to attend a booked class you will still be charged for that class in full. lease note that we cannot make any exceptions to this policy. Details below:
- For monthly members, there is a fee attached to late cancellations (£1.5)
- For members that have purchased any of the class pass or the drop in option: they will lose the class.
3. You must arrive at least 10 minutes before the class start time or your reserved place may be offered up to a waiting student. We recommend you attend at least 10 minutes before class if possible. Latecommers cannot be admitted. Doors will be locked by the time the class starts.
4. If you are added to the waitlist and a space opens up, you will automatically be added from the waitlist in to that class. If you have email notifications enabled in your account you will receive an 'added from the waitlist' automatic email notification.